Smart Cash is an integrated cash management solution that enables retailers to save time and operational costs, to credit instantly the money to a bank account and to enhance the total business security level.
The solution consists of
- Installation of high tech, cash deposit device (smart safe)
- “Smart” software (S/W) that controls the devices and enables the on-line cash deposit
- Broad selection of Cash Reports produced through the “smart” software
- Full customer training in the use of the device and the software
- 24/7 Help Desk which monitors the Smart Cash solution as a whole
- Integrated technical support & maintenance
- Full insurance coverage of the banked cash by Lloyd’s of London
- Device decongestion and cash transfer to the bank
How it works
- The user, following a fast sequence of simple steps, enters the cash into the dedicated slot of the device.
- The device instantly:
- counts the money at high speed
- validates the cash and identifies counterfeits
- prints detailed receipt of the deposited amount
- secures the money into the embedded, high-armored, safe
- At the same time, Smart Cash, which is connected online with the selected bank, credits the client’s bank account with the amount of cash deposited in the device; the amount is available immediately, in real time.
- The decongestion of the device is provided by ESA’s authorized personnel, who has been given authorized access to the device.
- Eliminates costs related to cash management (e.g. working hours from cash counting and cash reconciliation, preparation and execution of cash in transit (CIT), cash insurance, amortization of fixed assets etc.)
- Needs no capital expenditure as it is provided with a fixed monthly fee throughout the contract period
- It enables on line deposits to more than one bank institutions and according to client’s needs (Bank Agnostic)
- It instantly credits the money to the bank account
- It provides a vast selection of cash reports related to your cash holdings
- It incorporates full insurance coverage of the cash deposited into the device